Untitled Document
Untitled Document
living in pratt
city map
frequently asked questions
contact us

Find us on Facebook Find City of Pratt on Facebook Find Jobs in Pratt on Facebook

City Commission's Agendas & Meeting Minutes

Pay your utilities online!

   City of Pratt Animal Control

Animal Control Officer
Kris Dover

Animal Control enforces ordinances, such as leash laws and laws governing the health, safety and welfare of the residents of the city in regards to animal control. The animal control officer is subject to the supervision and direction of the chief of police of the city.

Animal Control Services:

  • Cruelty investigation:  Animal Control Officers enforce laws governing humane treatment of animals.  If necessary, they may remove animals from unsafe or unhealthy conditions and begin legal action against negligent owner.
  • Complaint investigation:  Animal Control Officers look into complaints of noisy, destructive or threatening animals.  If necessary, proper legal action may be taken (including citations, fines and impoundment).
  • Animal rescue:  Animal Control Officers use their knowledge and equipment to help find and rescue lost or trapped animals.
  • Animal ambulance:  Animal Control Officers transport injured animals safely and humanely to the appropriate health-care facility.
  • Animal quarantine:  Animals that bite are located and captured to make certain that they're not carrying disease.
Untitled Document
Pratt, Kansas Chamber of Commerce
Visit Pratt Chamber of Commerce
Shop. Stay. Play.
  Sandy Creek Addition
* Lots for Sale *

click here for more info
Pratt News
The Main Street bricks that have been stockpiled north of the College in the Business Park are now available to the General Public. The bricks are for use by the citizens of Pratt County only. Bricks shall be loaded by hand, not by loaders or large equipment, to ensure that everyone has a fair opportunity to acquire their share of the bricks for their own use. Contractors and other Cities are not permitted access to the bricks for any reason.


The City of Pratt would like anyone who has sewer drain problems on the lowest floor of your home to call the City crews first before calling a plumber. City crews will check the sewer mains to determine if the problem is in the main or in your private line at no charge. This may help avoid an unnecessary plumbing bill and prevent damage to your home. Please call 672-3191, 672-3866 or 672-3831 after hours.

Untitled Document
HomepageDepartmentsLiving in PrattCity MapEmploymentDirectoryFAQ’sContact UsStaff Login

All material contained on this web site is © 2017