The City of Pratt is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For additional information about employment opportunities contact: Secretary Lola Shumway at (620) 672-5571.
For a printable copy of our general employment application, please click here.
The City of Pratt provides, as a sampling, the following benefits for full-time employees:
- Paid Vacation Time after 1 year of employment
- Paid Sick Leave Time
- Paid Injury leave
- 6 Paid Holidays
- 2 Paid Discretionary Days
- Longevity Pay after 1 year of employment
- Health and Dental Insurance through Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- KPERS Retirement Program
- Paid Life Insurance through Advance Life Insurance
- Other Optional Insurance (including cancer and injury) through AFLAC
- Deferred Compensation Plans through ING
For more detailed information or questions about employee benefits, please contact the Payroll Clerk at City Hall. (620) 672-6446.